Prices | Introductory New Student Class Pass
The best way to start your practice at Yoga Sheffield is by purchasing our 30-days new student offer. This excellent value introductory offer allows you to visit as many times a week as you would like and to sample a range of different classes and teachers. It will incentivise you to establish a regular practice and as a result you will feel the amazing benefits of yoga in a short space of time.
This offer is restricted to NEW STUDENTS who are setting up a Yoga at the Reach account for the first time, and is a one-time offer only. You will not be able to purchase this offer online if you have purchased at the online store previously. It excludes pre/post-natal, baby and children classes.
Here is how you can save! Such great value.
6 visits week = £1.25 per class
5 visits week = £1.50 per class
4 visits week = £1.88 per class
3 visits week £2.50 per class
2 visits week £3.75 per class
1 visit week £7.50 per class
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- this offer is only available to NEW STUDENTS to the Reach Only
- the offer cannot be purchased more than once
- the pass activates from the date of purchase and is valid for 30 consecutive days
- the offer is valid for our regular classes; it excludes rest and relax evenings, courses/workshops, events and 'one off' classes, children’s classes, baby classes and pre/post natal classes
- it is not possible to extend the pass to allow for sickness, holidays or absences
- we reserve the right to make changes to our schedule; wherever possible changes such as teacher substitutions, cancelled classes, time changes, holiday closures, will be reflected on our online schedule
- if you have a booking affected by a schedule change, you will be notified by email (please ensure you are opted in for notifications at our website); we do not send notifications for teacher substitutions
- purchases are non refundable and non transferable
Cancellations Policy, No-Shows and Late Arrivals
- all cancellations should be made via our website. We do not accept cancellations by phone or by email
- we operate a strict 6-hour cancellation policy for all our classes
- If you have missed the cancellation deadline, please still “late cancel” so that the teacher knows not to expect you. Note that we do not accept cancellations by phone or email; all cancellations must be made via your online account
- While we do fully appreciate that late cancellations often happen for reasons beyond your control – illness, weather, public transport, childcare, family or other valid reasons. It is impossible for us to administrate and arbitrate late cancellations or to reallocate spaces, so all late cancellations are automatically charged without exception – thank you for understanding