Prices | Trial Class
We understand that coming to a class for the first time can be a bit daunting and adding a financial commitment in when you aren't sure is another way of putting you off.
Because we believe everyone should have a go at yoga we offer trial classes to new students so you are able to get a feel for the class before you commit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- the pass activates on the date of your purchase.
- the pass is valid for this class only
- the pass is not valid for pregnancy relaxation or Saturday pregnancy yoga classes
- it is not possible to extend the pass to allow for sickness, holidays or absences.
- we reserve the right to make changes to our schedule. Wherever possible changes such as teacher substitutions, cancelled classes, time changes, holiday closures, will be reflected on our online schedule.
- if you have a booking affected by a schedule change, you will be notified by email (please ensure you are opted in for notifications at our website). We do not send notifications for teacher substitutions.
- purchases are non refundable and non transferable.
- all cancellations should be made via our website. We do not accept cancellations by phone or by email.
- we operate a strict 2-hour cancellation policy for all our classes.
- While we do fully appreciate that late cancellations often happen for reasons beyond your control – illness, weather, public transport, childcare, family or other valid reasons. It is impossible for us to administrate and arbitrate late cancellations or to reallocate spaces, so all late cancellations are automatically charged without exception – thank you for understanding.
- If you have missed the cancellation deadline, please still “late cancel” so that the teacher knows not to expect you. Note that we do not accept cancellations by phone or email; all cancellations must be made via your online account.